If your everyday or professional obligations always need you to have a neat appearance but you want to save time in your daily routine, then permanent makeup is the solution for you. Our Specialists can create an exact smudge-free contour line on the upper and lower eyelids that highlight and strengthen your look.
Our Permanent Makeup Artist “Hanieh” is extremely passionate about creating realistic permanent cosmetics that enhance your natural beauty. She will customize the right shade and eyeliner shape that’s for you using a wide range of high quality hypoallergenic permanent makeup pigments and sterilized needle sizes. Before he begins the procedure, she sits down and works with you to shade and shape your eyes with a pencil, allowing you to agree on the best color and shape to fit your face. To keep discomfort to a minimum, anesthetic creams are used before and during the procedure. The entire process takes only 2-2 ½ hours and there is no down time. A (2nd Initial Procedure) touch up is required 1-3 months after the 1st Initial Procedure for optimal results.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who have the following below:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Botox in the past 2 weeks
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine 2 days before the procedure.
- Eyelash or eyebrow tinting, eyelash curling, and eyelash extensions should be done or removed no sooner than 48 hours before, or two weeks after the procedure.
- The use of Latisse should be stopped 2 weeks prior to procedure.
- Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition.
Proper care following your procedure is necessary to achieve the best results. Keep in mind that in many cases, some unevenness of color is to be expected. This is the purpose of the touch-up visit. After 3-4 hours from your procedure, use the provided sterile water vial and cotton gauze to wipe the affected area. For the next 10 days, keep the affected area completely dry. NO heavy sweaty, NO make-up, NO creams, NO mascara. Disposable Ice packs may be applied as necessary to reduce swelling.
Approximate Daily Healing Schedule
1 You may experience slightly puffy to swollen eyes, heavy lids, light sensitivity and bloodshot pupils. Your eyes may feel more swollen than they appear. Please try to sleep in an elevated position to help reduce swelling at night. You may not want to use your best pillowcase the first two nights.
2 Eyes will be swollen and perhaps ‘crusty’ upon waking. The swelling will disappear from being in an upright position and increasing circulation to the area. Avoid heavy lifting, physical exertion and crying.
4 Pigment within the epidermis will begin to flake off in little stitch looking lines, although some people do not notice the exfoliation at all. Do not scratch/ pick!
5 Blinking helps to eliminate the small pieces of pigment and epidermis which has detached. Do not scratch/ pick!
6 All shedding should be complete. You’re safe to put your face back in the shower spray.
**WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE! ALL PROCEDURES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE! ** Please read through the Before and After care pages before booking your appointment. This is to ensure that you are an ideal candidate for permanent makeup. Please do not bring children or pets to your appointment. A 48 hour cancellation notice is required for all appointments. If you do not cancel in a timely manner or are a ‘no-show’, we will keep your 30% deposit that was made towards your appointment or charge a 30% ‘no-show’ fee on the card that is on file if no deposit was made.
- Top & Bottom Eyeliner with Hanieh | $450
- Top Eyeliner with Wing and Shading with Hanieh | $300
- Top Eyelash Enhancement with Hanieh | $250
- 2nd Initial Procedure Touch up | $50 (1-3 months after 1st Initial Procedure)
**Yearly (11-13 months) touch up is half price from your initial procedure price. If you come earlier or later than 12 months it will be prorated per month. If you come in at 2 years or later, it will be priced as a whole new procedure.**